Check out this slick spider guard pass video by 3rd Generation Jiu Jitsu Team affiliate Shane Mock of Berks County Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy located in Sinking Springs, PA. If you are interested in training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu then please visit his site atwww.bcbjj.org.
Mixed Martial Arts is a combination of several styles of martial arts and has become the evolution of modern day martial arts. Starting Monday, February 7, 2011 we are happy to announce that we will be holding an MMA class at our academy.
This class is for everyone, regardless of experience or level of fitness. All you need is the determination to become more prepared to defend yourself all while getting in a total body workout. Our Mixed Martial Arts Program is designed to give you the tools you need, all in a safe and clean enviornment.
Pleasecontact ustoday and take advantage of our new member offer: Two (2) weeks of unlimited training in all of our programs for free.
The Rosendo Diaz Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy will be open for open mat training on Friday, December 24, 2010 from 10am to 12pm. All academy members and 3rd Generation Jiu-Jitsu Team affiliates are welcome to attend. Come on down and train with your team!
Core Jiu Jitsu is the perfect combination of the fundamentals of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and self defense. It’s perfect for the beginner or those who are more interested in the self defense aspects of BJJ. It’s also a great refresher for the experienced practitioner. As with all our programs, each class has the best combination of technical learning and fitness to get you in great shape.
Classes will start on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 and will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm to 7pm. Call today or contact us for your free 2 week trial.
Rosendo Diaz Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy – Chalfont – PA
1. One of the first Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academies in Pennsylvania, established in 1996.
2. We are experts in teaching beginners following the standards of the Gracie Family.
3. We have level specific programs for everyone, regardless of your fitness level.
4. As part of the 3rd Generation Jiu-Jitsu Team, we are constantly evolving and adapting our programs to best serve our students.
5. We have programs for men, women and children in a fun, safe and low stress enviornment.
6. Over 10 years experience teaching local and federal law enforcement agencies.
7. We make it easy and safe to learn BJJ, MMA, and Boxing.
8. We work with you to help you meet your individual goals.
9. Our facilities are clean and we strive to maintain a comfortable training enviornment.
10. It’ll be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make!